Friday, January 18, 2008

Silly Fucking Crackers

Golf is a wonderful game, don't get me wrong, but you gotta wonder about some of the idiots who represent it. Take for example Golf Channel anchor Kelly Tilghman, who jokingly suggested that up and coming golfers take on Tiger Woods by taking him out and"lynch him in a back alley." Nice. Now I would have gone with "jack him with a sock full of doorknobs," but hey, that's just me. I'm not a fucking idiot. But even better, the folks at Golfweek Magazine decided to grace the cover of their latest issue with a big fat fucking noose. Thanks assholes. Are you trying to ruin golf for me? Is that who've I've been golfing with these last 9 years? Racist nimrods? The United States Chucklehead Association?

A great big cracker-a-rama?!?

Shit people, I'm too progressive and forward thinking for that shit. Damn.

No comments: