Sunday, January 13, 2008

Apparently I Am Rude

According to Samara O'Shea over at the Huffington Post I am not holding up my end of the bargain in bringing warmth and niceness to the world via my e-mails, which apparently might be "cold and aburpt" do to a lack of any closing. To everybody I've ever sent an e-mail without a proper and nice closing I apologize profusely. Unfortunately Samara O'Shea offers no real solutions or tips for formulating said "warm" closings and has left me to my own devices. Let's see how that goes.


Possible E-Mail Closings for The Dude:



1. Yours in Christ,

The Dude

2. Don't don't don't don't don't don't don't believe the hype,

The Dude

3. Booyah,

The Dude

4. Until the end of the world,

The Dude

5. Jolly good show,

The Dude

6. Praise Jebus,

The Dude

7. Over and out,

The Dude

8. Trust no one,

The Dude

Boy is that tough! This must be what a Madison Avenue ad man feels like.

No comments: