Sunday, March 09, 2008

Prospects

I will go see Leatherheads. It's got Jim from The Office, it's set in the 20's and there aren't enough movies being made about the 20's, I like Renee Zellwegger, the football scenes remind me of the football game at the end of M.A.S.H., and George Clooney is about due to make a decent comedy.


I watched a new Law and Order for the first time in ages and it wasn't bad. Jeremy Sisto was suitably intense and it was fun to see Brad (Grima Wormtongue, Billy, Doc, Luther Lee Boggs, the psychotic crewman on Star Trek: Voyager) Douriff act wacky. That new ADA is from Engaland? Getouttahere with that. I'm also somewhat intrigued by the prospect of Anthony Anderson joining the cast next season. I also think I'll be Tivo-ing this week's L&O for the Lara Flynn Boyle.


I am totally using that Target gift card I got for my birthday for Season 1 of The Office.


I have to get over to that new Mexican joint on Niagara Falls Boulevard and Sheridan.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm torn as to what to call that Mexican place. It's between "Mexican Denny's" and "El Denny's".

I think I'm going with the former.

gail said...

I've heard nothing but good things about that Mexican Place.

BFLO Dude said...

My brother gave it the thumbs up and his taste is better than mine so I'll be getting over there next week... well after any St. Patrick's Day shenanigans (but before Friday for my lapsed Catholic Lenten observances- unless they have fish tacos!).