Tuesday, March 25, 2008

And I don't want it to seem that I'm hating on 97 Rock. I like 97 Rock. They've mixed it up, and they're going deeper occasionally into the classic rock vaults much to my delight. Hell, I did an hour of guest DJing for 97 Rock and it was one of the greatest afternoons of my life. What I'm on about was the fact that today's chat about race featured so many half started statements that had to be ammended on the fly once the interlocutor reflex kicked in BEFORE IT WAS TOO TOO LATE, so much of the white folks calling in to agree with each other about black people and say "yeah".... folks, in the end I just can't see that colliding prettily with Reverend Al. And that kind of shit could end up on the Internet... to our total (regional) detriment.

So I guess you could say that I'm looking out for 97 Rock. Yeah, let's go with that.

No comments: