- Our season tickets are among the cheapest in the NFL, if not the cheapest.
- The Canadian dollar is kicking our dollars ASS.
- There's a lot of money in Toronto. A hilarious amount of money in Toronto.
- To quell local uproar the Bills released a statement making hay out of the fact that the Bills signed a 15 year lease for the Ralph in 1998. Now let's do some math. 2008-1998=10 years 15-10 years = 5 years
- The grand Toronto experiment ends in 5 years.
Adios muchachos. Make yer peace with it. Or not. Get pissed off for all I care. It won't matter in the end. It's all about the almighty dollah (US or Canadian) and that's just the way it is.