- The Flaming Lips, Cat Power, the Strokes, the Divine Comedy.
- Foo Fighters, OK GO!, Arcade Fire.
- John Fogerty (who they rightly treated like a god), Richard Ashcroft, We Are Scientists, Matisyahu.
- Pearl Jam, Jenny Lewis, Jaimie Foxx.
- Jarvis Cocker (with a bunch of guys from Pulp), Kasabian, Damien Rice, Just Jack, Smokey Robinson (the Botox!).
Those are just some of the show line ups this guy has put together. What an amazing fucking show: a giant warehouse studio crammed with full bands who stand around, wait, groove, and get to perform multiple numbers for a discerning and lively audience. I still can't believe it's on FUSE. It ain't always brilliant, but generally every show has two or three really good acts that make it all worth while.
Check yer local listings.