- What a crucial win. These four points in two nights have propelled us (for now) into a playoff spot. Hot shit.
- Tallinder put the whammy on Marty B and he deserves the key to the city for putting us over in a shoot out at last.
- What the hell happened to the fans? I know it's been a couple of weeks but shit people, a little cheering and chanting before the third period would have been nice. Thankfully I'm going Friday night so that won't be a problem.
- Personally I love these point quests for a playoff spot. Every game... every point... every night is critical. It's fucking brilliant.
- Kevin Sylvester should not be going to McDonalds.
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
It's All About Points
Notes on tonight's 3-2 win over New Jersey: