Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Come Back To Us

The Dude's Top 10 Shows That He Wants To See Reunions Of.

Not what they're doing on The Today Show... I'm talking I want to know what happened to those characters! Who cares about that other stuff. It's all bloody DVD bonus footage I say!

10. The West Wing. Yes it's too soon. I know this. But, that said- I'll take anything.
9. M.A.S.H. I'd have rated M.A.S.H. higher were it not for the fact that then we'd have to consider AFTER M.A.S.H., and that just ain't fun...
8. The Greatest American Hero. Imagine that fro flying around LA thanks to CGI...
7. Diff'rent Strokes. I bet those kids are all fucked up. Even Janet Jackson.
6. Benson. The original West Wing.
5. Picket Fences. No sarcasm. I think it'd be interesting.
4. Mork and Mindy. Did they evade The Man? And how did they keep Jonathan Winter's baby aging in reverse bit secret?
3. WKRP in Cincinatti. Whatever happend to Johnny Fever? And Venus Flytrap? Jennifer- her fate was assured.
2. Barney Miller. Because I want to see a Barney Miller reunion goddamnit!
1. Magnum PI. Yeah... what the hell ever happened to Thomas Magnum? Didn't he re-enlist at the end of the maudlin and lackluster finale? And would that mean that Thomas Magnum is fighting in the war on terror?

2 comments:

Sidekick said...

How about All in The Family with Obama running for prezz??????? Where are you Danielle Brisebois?

BFLO Dude said...

Ha ha yes! And I totally fucked up! Dana Plato and Conrad Baine are both dead! There's no way they can do a Diff'rent Strokes reunion! Whoops.