Thursday, December 06, 2007

Odds and Sods

  • The depressing part- that mall mass murderer guy from the Mid-west really is famous now. I think it's time to redefine the word "famous," or come up with a new word for people who get to be on the TV news, especially for the wrong reason.
  • The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show giveth and America's well armed mentally ill taketh away. We don't need terrorists to shoot up our malls! That's already being taken care of! At the holidays! CNN is trying to reassure me this morning, they really really are, but I think it's Target for my X-Mas shopping. Oh no... wait a minute... Target... Target. Shit.
  • I can't believe I stayed up for a 4-1 drubbing by the Ducks. Ah well.
  • Thanks to BfloBlog (the only Buffalo blog that matters) for the kind words.

No comments: