Thursday, January 05, 2006

Touch of Gray

It's been what... 13 days since we've seen real sunlight... Jesus...

People are starting to lose it folks. Driving home today I saw accidents on the 190S, on the Main St. 198 overpass, the 33E, and I've heard reports of trouble on the 290. There was trouble on Delaware Ave in North Buffalo- rerouting arterial traffic down my sleepy street. I really don't want to leave my house tomorrow.

And now we get to enjoy the picking of the bones as the Mass Media gets morbid over the W. Virginia miner tragedy... meditating on the minutea of carbon monoxide poisoning... combing the farewell note found in the mine for meaning and clues. After 13 days of no sun I don't need this ___. I don't think anybody needs this ___.

Anderson Cooper's breast beating on CNN over this is pure overkill; poor taste, the proverbial jumping of the shark. I miss Aaron Brown.

I think it's time to pray to Jebus for sunlight. Pray to your ancestors. Anything. I'm even going to bring out the hoodoo voodoo... it's getting serious.

No comments: