Thursday, January 26, 2006

A Nice Day Off

So far:

- I've watched last night's Lost, another fine episode. Unfortunately if you haven't jumped on by now forget about it. Don't worry however, this gem is not out of your reach as I am sure ABC will do another groovy Peter Coyote narrated summarization before the third season.

- Wrapped up my FIFA 2006 career as Heathcliff Parks at Ajax in the Dutch Eridevise and moved up to the demanding British Premeire with Newcastle United in the central midlands. Bloody madness this league, and I suspect I've added grief to my life with this move from the relatively tranquil Dutch league. Whoops.

- Savored the second disc of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix on audiobook. Jim Dale nails the abundant witch and wizard adult dialogue as the Potterverse goes even more widescreen. It's intriguing that many think it's the sixth book that gave Rowling adult lit cred but I suspect it's in the fifth that she tightened it up and went wild.

- And blogged and blogged.

And now some work.

No comments: