Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Hey Now

How do you like those apples? What does The Office, Weeds, and Lost have in common? Well, in addition to all being Golden Globe winners last night, all have been strenuously blogged about on this here site. What does this mean? It means I have taste. My shows don't suck. My record collection doesn't suck, nor does any of my other ____. That is the way it is, that's the way I roll, and that's why I will never steer you wrong. Stick with me kids. It's fun.

And I would like to thank the Hollywood Foreign Press for having the same taste as me in television. Booyah! As far as the movies, I suspect the HFP is screwing with our American inhibitions, stirring our misbeggoten pot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RElax .. take it easy


mynewsbot.com

Anonymous said...

Now a top priority on the "to do" list - let Cliff borrow my dvd collection of the first two seasons of The Office, the English version. I look forward to his blogs. Personally, if you think ours is funny, you'll p**s when you watch the one from across the pond.
Cliff, what did you think of Idol last night?? Any favorites?