Thursday, January 26, 2006

I Have No Idea What The Fuck I Am Doing

Apparently I had comments and they've just been sitting there. Sorry folks. In addition to spilling forth on this and that I promise to do a better job keeping track of this here thang. And there will be template changes every now and again because sometimes I just get tired of stuff.

Also, if anybody knows how to work this blogspot thing so I can add links and stuff to this site please contact me, I need some goddamned assistance I am so helpless with this shit. But at least I can admit it. I refuse however to recant on my Bon Jovi comments. I've talked to their fans and know what they are really about- "AWW MY GOD JOHN BON JOVI IS SOOO CUTE"... I also have it on good authority that "RITCHIE ISN'T LOOKING TO BAD EITHER."

Like I said before: I'd rather put shit in my mouth than listen to Bon Jovi.

No comments: