Saturday, January 07, 2006

Hot damn we got some sun. Yes much of it was filtered by snow, and it was touch and go this morning on the drive in to work, almost depressingly so when Mister Sun went behind that big snow cloud- but in the end we got some sun, I got some real sunlight on my pale skin, and it was good. And I'm pleased to report that in all of my travels I saw not one accident on the roads. The sun does us good.

Interestingly, I didn't get a chance to get my hoodoo on; indeed our karma must have been pure, and we earned that sun. I am definately leaning toward going to see the Dalai Lama at UB this fall...

Next week's Battlestar Galactica is going to be hot ___, because I can tell you that it follows a hot ___ episode this week that set it all up. The first tv female president got all Godfather for Adama, advising him to hit first before he gets hit by a ruthless rival battlestar commander, and next week just looks nuts, with special FX and war and trust me it is good. This is saying a lot because frankly I hated the original show when I was a kid (Star Wars ruled!) and I really wanted to hate the inevitable retread, especially after Farscape got canned to make room for it, but by God it started out good, with real integrity, and it's only gotten better and more ambitious. Hey, it's the end of the world, humanity is ____ed, all they've got is some half assed hope of finding this ___ed up planet, hot damn and it's great TV.

No comments: