Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Barcelona v Chelsea match was so so until Ronaldinho broke it wide open and finished off the odious Chelsea side. Awesome.

Folks I am in Sabres Playoff mode. I knocked on wood after I typed it and you should knock on wood when you read just to be safe. I'm not prophesizing or getting stupid, I'm talking about thinking about the lads on their days off, checking the schedule to monitor what's next, and keeping on eye on the Conference. This too is awesome. A treat. Manna from Heaven.

The new Lips single has been working overtime on me: in the car psyching myself up to sit in with Corporate Security, at my desk trying to turn Joe Vip onto it (sadly he just doesn't dig it), later at my desk after my "client" took the ball out of my mit and put in the glove of our valiant senior steward, and later in the car on the way home as I drove home spent. It's the song of the year, or at least the song of the moment, and song about "fanatical mugs talking control of the world" and how "we have the power in there" to take away the power they really/essentially shouldn't have (or want, if you've actually read the Bible). And I cannot help but rock out funkily (throwing myself around rhythmically) to it. Prepare yourselves people.

The thing that made me laugh the hardest today (probably when I needed it the most- see my earliest post from today) courtesy of Joe Vip: "So is Candace Bergen in there now instead of Denny Crane?"

No comments: