Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Yes! No! Maybe!

Yes! The Sabres can absolutely take Ottawa. It ain't going to be pretty or easy but it can be done, and judging from last night I have a real good feeling. That was a great game and I really want to thank the team and all the folks in the Sabres organization for it, and I want to thank the rest of us folks who gave it their all and did their part.

Bring on ROUND 2.

No! On one hand I really wanted to coin an expression based on Kaavya Viswanathan's remarkable reversal of fortune but frankly that would extend her pop culture shelf life and that's just not fair to the pop culture.

Maybe! Actually there is no maybe about it- if we get hit with a bird flu pandemic we are totally fucked.

And I will be holding Bush voters responsible. I got a sock full of doorknobs earmarked for them.

No comments: