Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I wasn't crazy about a "Yankee Santa" gift exchange for the Franklin St. IBEW 2213 stewards before seeing The Office, and after- well, it ain't gonna happen. After viewing that hilarious ode to human misery and the subversion of holiday cheer I will say with 100% certainty that we are going straight up Secret Santa. Steve Carrell's utter absence of any shame makes him the most magnificent ass on television today, a glorious fool blissfully unaware of his foolishness. The best TV boss since Ricky Gervais.

The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was a glorious "@#$% you" to the FCC and the Christian Right, and thus a real treat for hetersexuals across the globe. I am so mindboggled by the televised sexual healing, so confounded by visions beauty that I'm hitting the 'shine so I can get some sleep without hitting the (cold) shower.

No comments: