Tuesday, November 01, 2005

My Day Off

OK, I was a tad depressed after the "hiatus"-ing of the radio show, so today wasn't that productive:

Star Wars Episode III is out on DVD, and it is good. The Star Wars DVD collection is still not complete however (that happens next month when the second volume of the Star Wars: Clone Wars cartoons come out on DVD- excellent stuff by the way, quintessential Star Wars), but as of today I am happier than a pig in slop.

Star Wars Battlefront 2 for PS2 is mind-boggling. Awesome. A vast improvement on the stellar original. It was hard leaving the house, that is for sure.

Tonight's "Office" was another tour de farce. Steve Carrell is a genius.

And actually, I did go to a union meeting tonight so I was sort of productive today. Gee whiz. Now back to Battlefront 2.

No comments: