Saturday, October 01, 2005

Enough is Enough

I just saw a commercial for the most ludicrus program on the National Georgraphic Channel- "The Science of the Bible" and now, now I say "ENOUGH!" Is this what they have to put on to appeal to the more Jesus-based parts of the country? "CSI"style flash without substance (to paraphrase Chief Wiggum) meets the 700 Club? God knows we can't talk about global warming (or as I call it, "The Painfully Slow Man-Made Apocalypse)... that would upset... God? no... Dubya... yes... and evolution, that's strictly taboo in 21st Century America... so they stick us with this tripe? On the National Geographic Channel?

God I feel like the pet boy Sherman- tripping in the waaaay back machine. Whoops- they might consider that science too in the Red States and take that away from me too... along with reason and logic.

No comments: